Elettronica / Elettrotecnica | Automazione | Metalmeccanica | Automotive
Contratto a tempo indeterminato a tutele crescenti
As an Associate Commissioning Engineer, you will oversee commissioning in projects with low to medium complexity and join commissioning team to finally reach the target. You will ensure that commissioning activities are completed efficiently and cost-effectively, in accordance with specifications, standards, and safety requirements.
In this role you will assist installation activities with the Installation Supervisor/Site Manager, and commissioning activities with internal and external commissioner as well as implementing design changes and marking up project documentation.
In this role you will join the Paint Global Center for Automotive industries.
This position reports to: Engineering Manager
– Assisting in continuous improvement of project design, participating in project review meetings, and providing input on commissioning activities.
– Helping to create proposals for engineering projects or programs and assisting Contract
– Managers in issuing claims.
– Creating work plans and cost estimates for work, conducting risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning, reporting potential risks and resolutions.
– Identifying and recommending solutions to meet business and customer needs, and providing relevant information.
– Managing external organizations to ensure availability of commissioning equipment, systems, or services.
– Providing information to contractors/colleagues, and giving feedback to the organization to apply lessons learned.
– Applying and improving processes and tools to ensure effective project delivery.
Titolo di studio
Diploma di istruzione Secondaria Superiore
incompatibile con altri contratti lavorativi